The U68KM Quantum Dot Mini-LED TV’s take the viewing experience to the next level. Our Mini-LED backlight technology combined with Quantum Dot Colour reproduces an image that is accurate in detail. With a high peak brightness, HDR performance and an increased number of local dimming zones, contrast and colour accuracy is improved. This series is sure to please, whether watching your favourite movie or playing the latest game.
- Mini -LED: Smaller LED’s allow for more of them to be incorporated into our backlight technology. The increased number of LED’s provide a higher and wider dispersion of light that emit up to 600 nits of peak brightness for a brighter, more vibrant HDR picture.
- Full Array Local Dimming: By increasing the number of Mini-LED’s in the backlight with a state-of-the-art video processor to control the 120 zones of
local dimming contrast, detail and colour rendition are greatly improved.
- Quantum Dot Wide Colour Gamut: Reproduces over a billion colour combinations for a wider spectrum of colours for true to life images.
- Dolby Vision™ • Dolby Atmos®: With Award winning picture and audio enhancements, see and hear what you’ve been missing. Whether you’re watching a movie, or playing the latest online game, get immersed with the sights and sounds of Dolby.
- Game Mode Plus: 48Hz-60Hz Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) working in conjunction with Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) ensures a smooth and minimal lag gaming experience.
- Filmmaker Mode: A quick and simple picture setting change allows you see and experience the movie the same way as the director originally intended.
- Bluetooth™ Connectivity: Wirelessly connect Bluetooth-compatible soundbars or headphones to your TV. A quick and convenient connection eliminates the need for unsightly, cumbersome cables.
- Google Assistant: Let your TV be the centre of your home automation and
entertainment. Ready to go the theatre? Just ask Google to dim
your smart lights and then ask Google to find your favourite actor,
shows, or music without the hassle of combing through pages and
pages of content.