This 165 Ft. laser measure is a fully-featured tool with an easy-to-read color display, great accuracy, and reinforced housing for durability. The Bosch BLAZE™ GLM165-22 has accuracy up to ±1/16 In., plus it includes a rounding button that rounds the measurement to the fraction that best suits the application and haptic feedback for loud job sites. The digital laser measure also offers full rubber over-mold housing, designed to be similar to a roll cage. It is IP65 rated and has an ergonomic design for better grip. It has a default real-time measurement mode, which immediately provides accurate measuring that automatically adjusts closer to or farther from the target. It includes 11 different measuring functions, including real-time length, length, area, volume and indirect functions, and addition/subtraction capability.
- 165 Ft. laser measure – features an easy-to-read color display and greater accuracy
- Easy-to-read backlit color display – illuminates numbers with distinct resolution, for work in low-light or no-light conditions
- Accuracy and long-range measuring – provides accuracy up to +- 1/16 In. and measures up to 165 Ft.
- Full rubber over-mold housing – helps protect every major impact point, with a design similar to a roll cage
- Jobsite tough – laser is IP65 rated and is able to withstand jobsite conditions
- Default real-time measurement mode – immediately provides an accurate measurement that automatically adjusts closer to or farther from the target
- Add/subtract measurements – allows the user to add or subtract measurements
- Multiple measuring features – calculates distance, area, volume, and indirect measurements
- Rounding button – rounds the measurement to the fraction that best suits the application