- 165 Ft. green-beam laser measure – features an easy-to-read color display, great accuracy, and an inclinometer
- Easy-to-read backlit color display – illuminates numbers with distinct resolution, for work in low-light or no-light conditions
- Green-beam laser – generates a point/dot that’s up to 4X brighter than standard red beams
- Accuracy and long-range measuring – provides accuracy up to +- 1/16 In. and measures up to 165 Ft.
- Bluetooth® Smart 4.2 Technology – allows measurements to be digitally transferred to a smartphone or tablet using the free Bosch MeasureOn app
- Full rubber over-mold housing – helps protect every major impact point, with a design similar to a roll cage
- Jobsite tough – laser is IP65 rated and is able to withstand job site conditions
- Inclinometer – shows the tilt angle up to 360° for easy angle and indirect measurements
- Default real-time measurement mode – immediately provides an accurate measurement that automatically adjusts closer to or farther from the target
- Add/subtract measurements – allows the user to add or subtract measurements
- Multiple measuring features – calculates distance, area, volume, and indirect measurements
- Rounding button – rounds the measurement to the fraction that best suits the application
- Haptic feedback – vibrates tool for measuring confirmation on loud job sites
Belt clip – allows convenient storage on job sites
BLAZE™ Connected Green-Beam 165 Ft. Laser Measure
This 165 Ft. green-beam laser measure is a fully-featured tool with an easy-to-read color display, great accuracy, an inclinometer for tilt angle, and reinforced housing for durability. The Bosch BLAZE™ GLM165-27CG uses green-beam technology, which generates a point/dot up to 4X brighter than standard red beams. The inclinometer shows the tilt angle up to 360° for easy angle and indirect measurements. The laser has accuracy up to ±1/16 In., plus it includes a rounding button that rounds the measurement to the fraction that best suits the application and haptic feedback for loud job sites. The digital laser measure also offers Bluetooth® functionality, so users can digitally transfer measurements to a smartphone or tablet through the free MeasureOn app. It also has full rubber over-mold housing, designed to be similar to a roll cage. It is IP65 rated and has an ergonomic design for better grip. It includes 11 different measuring functions, including real-time length, length, area, volume and indirect functions, and addition/subtraction capability.