- Design update now features an all-black frame on the base.
- Easily lift and carry this stroller that is lighter than the original City Select.
- Telescoping, height-adjustable handlebar provides comfortable steering and control, all within an arm’s reach.
- Front-wheel suspension with never-flat front swivel wheels and all-terrain tires.
- Seat-back storage compartment and a large under-seat storage basket that holds up to 15 lb, so you always have everything you need within reach.
- Adjustable seat recline and calf support helps you find the most comfortable ride for your baby.
- Extended UV 50+ canopy with peekaboo window keeps kids shaded while allowing you to easily check-in.
- Dimensions: 23.8″ W x 41.1″ H
- Stroller Weight: 26.71 lbs
- Suitable for children up to 45 lbs
- Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty on frame
Baby & Kids
Home & Garden
city select® 2 – Radiant Slate
The Baby Jogger City Select 2 Stroller is a modular stroller with up to 24 configurations. It converts from a single stroller to a double or even a triple with a second seat, infant car seat, or glider board (all sold separately). Plenty of room between the seats means more comfort for your kiddos. It’s nice and compact, too: it compactly folds 25% smaller than the market-leading single-to-double stroller. Plus, it has a lightweight design, adjustable telescoping handlebar, and ample storage for convenient everyday travels. A seat recline and calf support keep your little one comfy during your outings, plus all-terrain wheels and suspension ensure a smooth ride.