- RANGEFINDER FEATURES:
- Rangefinder Binocular with 10-1900 yard range
- ID (Incline/Decline) Technology
- Displays in .1-yard increments to 100 yards, 1-yard increments over 100 yards
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- Bright and clear red OLED display with 4-step intensity adjustment
- Auto Power Shut-Off function saves battery life, shuts down after 8-seconds of non-use.
- BINOCULAR FEATURES:
- ED (Extra-low dispersion) Glass
Baby & Kids
Home & Garden
Laserforce Rangefinder Binocular
Combine Nikon binocular performance with the extreme speed and ranging technology of a 1900-yard laser rangefinder and you have LaserForce, Nikon’s new 10×42 Rangefinder Binocular. Quite simply the single optic solution for serious outdoor enthusiasts who depend on both their binocular for picking out distant objects and their rangefinder for getting the exact distance. Featuring ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and Nikon’s ID Technology to compensate for incline or decline angles, LaserForce puts ranging precision, optical and rugged performance within your reach.