PX 7. Over-ear noise-cancelling wireless headphones. Wherever you go, experience music at its highest level. No matter where you are, powerful drivers and adaptive noise cancelling put you in the centre of the music.
- Built from legend – Drivers that push the sound forward. The 43mm drivers in the PX7 are the largest in B&W’s headphone collection, built and tuned by the same engineers behind the Bowers & Wilkins 800 Series Diamond speakers used in Abbey Road Studios
- Cancels noise clean out – Adaptive noise cancelling that automatically responds to your environment, keeping the outside world out of the music
- 30 hours of possibility – You can do a lot in 30 hours. Fly from San Francisco to London and back, with time to spare. See every band at the festival, twice. Listen uninterrupted on a single battery charge. And if that’s not enough, a 15-minute quick charge gets you five more hours
- Follows your lead – The PX7 obeys your every move. Lift an ear cup to hear what’s happening around you and the music automatically stops. Put it back and the music plays on
- Inspired by race cars – The woven carbon fiber composite arms of the PX7 mimic the strength and agility of the fastest vehicles in the world, channeling pure sound to you and holding up against everyday wear and tear